-I was overwhelmed with joy.
-I was on the cloud nine.
-I was on the top of the world.
-I was over the moon.
-I was in the seventh heaven.
-My eyes lit up.
Sad
-I was in the doldrums.
-I was at the lowest ebb of my life.
-I was deeply depressed.
Almost cried
-I was close to tears.
-I was on the brink of tears.
-I was on the verge of tears.
Cry
-She cried her eyes out.
-Her eyes were wet with tears.
-Silent tears fell from the corner of her eyes.
-She burst into crying.
-She could be heard wailing at the top of her voice.
Fear/panic
-I was gripped with fears.
-My blood ran cold at the moment.
-My heart almost skipped a beat.
-My face turned ashen.
-Colours drained from my face.
-I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.
-Panic seized me.
Frustrated
-We were frustrated.
-We felt exasperated.
-We sighed in exasperation
Tired
-We were overcome with fatigue.
-Fatigue began to numb all our senses.
Admire
-We are held in awe by it.
-We are mesmerized by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment